Exclusive Features that put the SUNCO NUTRIMATE 3 in a class by itself!
- Inside long lasting scraper prevents material build up between blades.
- Easily adjusted to both depth of fertilizer and distance from seed.
- Leading blade runs straight and parallel to planter blades. This prevents V-Seed opening from being distorted and soil between fertilizer and seed is not disturbed as with competitive "V" fertilizer openers.
- Exclusive 10 degree pivot allows NutriMate to flex independent of planter row unit (especially when following terraces and contour farming) preventing distortion of seed bed and true V seed opening. Plus this unique castor action improves planter tracking, reduces bearing and disc fatigue and reduces linkage stress
Sunco offers a NutriMate 3 opener to fit every need!
Placing starter on both sides of the row leads to more uniform root development and increase root mass which creats stronger more healthier plants and increased yield.
It's extremely important the toolbar height and tilt is correct when using Sunco's row unit mounted NutriMate 3 Fertilizer Opener ( click here for more information )
- NutriFloater Liquid
- NutriMate 3 Pin Adjust Liquid
- NutriFloater Dry
- NutriMate 3 Pin Adjust Dry
- Apply Fertilizer on both sides of the row with the NutriMate 3 Double
- NutriMate 3 Assembly Parts and Quantities
(501L/R700 & 501L/R700H, 501L/R700D & 501L/R700HD)
(501L/R802 & 501L/R802H, 501L/R803D & 501L/R803HD)
- NutriMate II Assembly Parts and Quantities
- Floating Saber Tooth for NutriMate 3 Parts & Quantities
(5011254L/R & 5011255L/R & 5011256L/R)
- Dry Nutri Mate 3 With Floating Saber Tooth Frame
(501L/R803D & 501L/R803HD)
- Double Offset NutriMate 3 Assembly
(502D700L/R & 502DD700L/R & 502D700HL/HR)
- Air Cylinder Fitting Guard
- NutriMate 3 Attachments on Planters
- NutriMate 3 Metal Inside Scraper
- Metal Fabricated Scraper and Nylon Drop Tube Assembly Instructions
- Planter Leveling tips
- Delivery Tube and Scraper Installation
- Installing NutriMate II Pivot Arm